Pixel Launcher Mods is a root app for Android 12+ that enables you to add a number of features to the stock Pixel Launcher, without needing Xposed.
- Custom icons, including icon packs, adaptive icon packs and Lawnicons
- Custom themed icons, add themed icons to apps that don't yet have them officially
- Generate themed icons from supported normal icons
- Replace Search Box with a widget of your choice
- Hide At a Glance (space will remain unusable)
- Hide apps from the app drawer
- Resize widgets beyond their original bounds, down to 1x1 or up to the maximum size of your grid
- Hide the status bar clock while the Pixel Launcher is visible, for ultimate minimalism
- Disable Wallpaper Status Bar Scrim
- Disable Wallpaper Region-based Widget Colours
Please read the FAQ before installing or making issues / asking questions
Icon Packs used in screenshots are a mixture of Lawnicons, OnDynamic Icon Pack, Lavien Adaptive Icon Pack, and a number of Pixel-style icon packs available on Google Play.
Download from the releases page
How It Works
Interested in how Pixel Launcher Mods works? You can read all about it here